Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon Party


Who will Bella choose?
Why are the guys so HOTT?
Is It wrong for me to keep looking at these young HOTT guys?
Two hostess: Stacey Erickson and Deb Wagley
Dinner, music, entertainment, Twilight trivia games, a bunch of LDS women that love to read and the big finale, .....drum roll.....NEW MOON MOVIE at Burnsville Atlantis movie theater. Girls Night Out is going to be sooooooooooooo much fun and I will be accompanied by my very tiny island posse of Samoan sistahs to meet up with my church sistahs. Can't wait to tell you stories about tomorrow's big sistah outing.

1 comments:

The Other Wright Family said...

Hi I found your blog through another blogging friend. My little brother is currently serving an LDS mission in Samoa. I too enjoy the Twilight saga.. I know you are in Minnesota but if you are interested in moving to Utah there is a pretty good group of Polynesians out here. I know a few that are probably right around your age :) I hope you don't mind but I enjoy meeting new people through blogging.